To Provide a solid
educational, spiritual, and social
foundation in a nurturing and safe environment.
Our approach at Kinder Kollege Learning Center is to educate the whole child. Our staff works to strengthen every child's emotional, intellectual, social, and physical well-being through a unique partnership with parents. We believe in Piaget's theory that children learn by doing, therefore exploration is a huge part of our curriculum. Kinder Kollege's dedicated teachers encourage exploration in an educational environment. Christian-based, non-denomination education guides our staff and students to create a positive spiritual atmosphere.
Our brand new, state-of-the-art facility provides an atmosphere that stimulates learning for all our students. We offer a video monitoring system in every classroom for parents to view from the comfort of our lobby. Students find themselves engaged with technology when interacting with our KinderBytes iPad Lab. Kinder Kollege offers a cafe' style dining experience where nutritious approved meals and snacks are served daily. Our new playground equipment and effective educational activities engage students in the exploration of the world around them.
Hours of Operation: 6:30a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Meet Our Teachers
Our staff is caring, experienced, and fully-trained to give children the optimal learning opportunities. We want to form a strong partnership with families to ensure the best possible experience for your child. Our teachers provide daily communication and seek to understand the needs of each child in our center.
Brandy Potier- Owner/Director
- As owner and director of Kinder Kollege Learning Center, Brandy is dedicated to the education and well-being of all students in our care. She is a Louisiana Certified Teacher and a graduate of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. She has experience as an educator, having taught for four years in a local elementary school. Brandy has attended Louisiana Computer Using Educators (LACUE) conferences in both Baton Rouge and New Orleans, LA. She understands that the ever-changing world of technology is important to the education of the students she serves. Brandy is a Neuhaus Certified Educator. The Neuhaus foundation is dedicated to "the prevention of reading failure and provides teachers professional development in research-based methods of literacy instructions". Visit Neuhaus.org for more information about these strategies. Brandy serves Kinder Kollege Learning Center as owner, director, head of curriculum and instruction. She is dedicated to providing the tools and guidance to develop every child's potential while being sensitive to their needs.
Sophia Davis- One Year Old Class Educator/ Assistant Director
- Sophia has worked in childcare for 7 years. She loves to spoil her babies that she has the privilege to care for. She is a hardworker and is very crafty. Due to her strong Christian faith and willingness to try anything, Sophia is a fabulous teacher.
Sabrina Belaire- One and Two Year Old Educator
Jackie Doucet- Two Year Old Class Educator
- Jackie is a Graduate of University of Louisiana at where she majored in Early Childhood education. Jackie understands that the quality of relationships a child experiences in their first years, will have a deep and lasting impact on their future development.
Tiffany Escoyne- Cook
- Tiffany is a fun and energetic person with a love of teaching and is dedicated to the students that bring blessings to her day. She enjoys each child's personality and encourages creativity. Tiffany strives to make learning fun while teaching her students to know and love their God.
Kalli Green- One Year Old Class Educator
- Kalli is a student at Louisiana State University-Eunice where she is majoring in Early Childhood Education.
Summer Huval- Infant Educator
- Summer is a student of Louisiana State University-Eunice where she is majoring in nursing.
Kelly Lalonde- Infant Educator
Mary Landreneau- One and Two Year Old Educator
Jennifer Maslowski- Two Year Old Educator
Kayla Meaux- One Year Old Educator
Elizabeth Preis- Pre-K4 educator
- Liz Preis is a Louisiana Certified Educator. She is a recent retiree of 28.5 years from the Lafayette Parish School System. Liz taught pre-kindergarten and kindergarten. She has also been a tutor for Sylvan Learning Center for the past 6 years. Her many years experience and love of education are immeasurable.
Megan Roberts- After School Student Educator
- Megan graduated from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette with a bachelors in Communicative Disorders and a minor in Secondary Education. She is currently in Graduate School studying Speech Pathology. Megan loves Jesus and is blessed to have a missionary heart that longs to bring love and joy to others. She loves helping and teaching. She speaks Spanish and hopes to become fluent one day. Megan knows that all are precious to God and wants everyone to know that "Jesus Loves You!"
Shannon Noel- Infant Educator
- Alex Thomassee Touchet is a current student of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette where is majoring in Early Childhood Education(Infant-Grade 3).
Deana Vincent- Pre-K3 Educator
- Deana is our Pre-K 3 Educator and has over 17 years experience working with children. She has 2 girls of her own and enjoys spending time with her family. Deana's enthusiasm and love of teaching through song can be heard from her students everyday.